Monday, July 20, 2009

Apricot Chicken

While I was out in VA with Julie, she made this delicious chicken recipe, and I thought it was really good. I've made it since I've been back, and it's always a hit!

8 chicken thighs or 1 whole chicken, cut up, salt and black pepper.
One 12 oz. jar apricot jam
2 Tablespoons honey
2 Tablespoons dijon mustard

Rinse chicken and season with salt and pepper. Bring jam, honey, and mustard to a boil. Reduce heat to low, simmer until thick and reduced by half. Spoon over chicken. Bake-Baste it every ten min., at 425 degrees, for 30 min. Enjoy!

~Mom

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sounds delicious! I was about to say I need to try it, but then I remembered that Sierra unfortunately seems to have a problem with apricots. *sigh* So many random allergies... :-p