Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Cookie Pictures




If you notice Jeffrey's face in this one, you can tell that he was sneaking M&Ms whilst I was cooking. He was hoping I wouldn't notice. Delightful child.:)


Joanna looks so cool in this picture!




I put this picture in here just for fun. I wanted to show off my brother's adorable face. Although, he would prefer I call it manly instead of adorable. Notice the tree in the background. Compliments of Janessa's artistic and decorative abilities.

Well, the day is almost here! I was skipping through the kitchen today. I'm acting like a silly schoolgirl because my dear J's are coming. I can hardly wait for Jeanette, Jeremy & Jessica, and Julie to come back for their visit! And of course for J and J's "kid", or "child". I need to come up with a proper name. I think baby works best.:)
Well, I'm off to bed. I am so blessed. God is so good to allow me the privilege of seeing my family all together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the photos. Those cookies made my mouth water. I can sense the joy and anticipation of the arrival of your beloved J's. Have a blessed time!! The weather is certainly cooperating.