Saturday, August 13, 2005

And now let the work begin.....


Since they're officially engaged, thought I'd post this photo. It was taken by our special friend, Mrs. Harrison, when the whole family was back for a cousin's wedding in June.

As someone who has planned/coordinated several weddings, I have to admit that I find it extremely entertaining to have my little brother calling me saying things like, "How do we make the PHC dining hall look different from all the other wedding receptions that have been there?" and "Will you do the rehearsal dinner?" Ahh...yes....a wedding planner's life is never dull. And for the question of making the PHC dining hall look different, may I suggest, for starters, no white tulle with white lights? Just a thought. :)

This should be an interesting few months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute couple!